As mentioned in my email sent on Friday, you have the opportunity to select which learning option your child(ren) will begin in when we move to Level 3 next week. Remember this option is changeable with one week notice to Amy Coleman (HS) or Melissa Morales (MS).
The learning options are depicted below (click here to see them larger in a browser):
Please use this questionnaire to select a learning option for each MVC student. If you have more than one child at MVC, please fill the questionnaire out for each child.
Your response is required before 11:59 PM on Tuesday, September 15. At that time, our team will determine classroom physically distanced set-ups and locations based on this information.
We know each family has questions unique to your own situation. In lieu of scheduling a large-group Q&A session this week leading up to Level 3, we are encouraging each family to reach out for answers to your specific questions. Here is a list of some (but not all!) of the MVC team members ready and waiting to help:
- High School Principal Susie Swing (831-768-6117)
- Middle School Principal Carissa Medina (831-768-6135)
- High School Administrative Assistant Amy Coleman (831-768-6104)
- Middle School Administrative Assistant Melissa Morales (831-768-6132)
- Director of Student Services Tracy Bartholomew (831-768-6140)
- School Counselor Erin Torr (831-768-6144)
- School Nurse Colette Crawford (831-768-6125)
- Dean of Student Matt Rader (831-768-6179)
- Director of Spiritual Life Nathan Talley (831-768-6184)
Each one of these folks would love to help you and your family feel equipped for our move to Level 3 next week.
Dr. Mitch Salerno